Upcoming group plays
Updated May 24, 2022. Last membership email sent May 21, 2022.

Three group plays this week with jackpots totaling $94 million.

Lotto Max
Next group play – May 24 draw

Group M37 launched to buy tickets for the May 24 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 16 Maxmillions.

The M groups plan to buy at least 503 Lotto Max tickets for the May 24 draw giving odds of 1 in 3,894 of winning the jackpot or one of the 16 Maxmillions.

The $65 million Lotto Max jackpot for the May 20 draw was not won and is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 16 Maxmillions for the May 24 draw. Four of the 13 Maxmillions were won with five winning tickets. Sales of $42.3 million were 20% higher than average and 27% higher than the previous draw. There was a 78% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 20% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 61%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were over funded from sales by $0.1 million but rather than fund an extra Maxmillions, the money was added to the second tier prize category.

Open Group
Group M37, 130 shares, $2,600

Closed Groups
Group M36, 189 shares, $1,381
Group M35, 172 shares, $288
Group M34, 155 shares, $100

Group M33, 166 shares, $76

Group M30, 286 shares, $5

Lotto Max Subscription
Next group play – May 24 draw

Group MS2 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the May 24 draw. The jackpot is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 16 Maxmillions. Group MS2 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto Max draw until the group runs out of money. At that point, a new subscription group may launch. Group is open at $20 per share.

Each share in Group MS2 can win $534,350.

Open Group
Group MS2, 131 shares, $172

Lotto 649 Subscription
Next group play – May 25 draw

Group AS2 bought 33 Lotto 649 tickets for the May 25 draw. The jackpot is a minimum $7 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. Group AS2 plans to buy 33 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw until the group runs out of money. At that point, a new subscription group may launch. Group is open at $20 per share.

Open Group
Group AS2, 132 shares, $885

UK Lotto
Next group play – June 4 draw

A £20 million bonus roll down jackpot is planned for the June 4 UK Lotto draw. All the S groups plan to buy tickets for the draw.

The £20 million bonus jackpot for the March 5 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won £4,594 and 236 free tickets for a total value of £5,066 (C$8,612). Two tickets matched 4 numbers and won £267 each. In total, the S group won 3% more money than they spent.

The £15 million bonus jackpot for the December 25 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won £2,475 and 207 free tickets for a total value of £2,889 (C$4,911).

The £20 million bonus jackpot for the November 6 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won £2,849 and 181 free tickets for a total value of £3,211 (C$5,459).

 The £15 million bonus jackpot for the September 18 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. Based on estimated sales of £20.7 million, the expected value was 109%. The S groups won £4,420 and 241 free tickets in the September 18 draw for a total value of £4,902 (C$8,431). Two tickets matched 4 numbers and won £295 each.
 
The £20 million bonus jackpot for the September 4 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. Based on estimated sales of £30 million, the expected value was 103%. The S groups won £3,915 and 249 free tickets for a total value of £4,413 (C$7,560). One ticket matched 4 numbers and won £270.

Open Groups
Group S17, 111 shares, £1,362
Group S16, 116 shares, £1,556
Group S15, 112 shares, £652
Group S14, 126 shares, £284
Group S7, 120 shares, £214

Closed Groups
Group S13, 120 shares, £143
Group S12, 111 shares, £7
Group S11, 111 shares, £7
Group S10, 111 shares, £230

Group S9, 130 shares, £18

Euro Millions
Next possible group play – June 7 draw

The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated £44 million for the May 24 draw after
3 rolls.

Group E9 plans to buy tickets whenever the jackpot is large enough for each share to win at least C$1 million or there is a large number of guaranteed prizes.

The Euro Millions jackpot reached £184.3 million for the May 10 draw after
14 rolls – position 2 in the list of the largest ever Euro Millions jackpots.

The Euro Millions jackpot reached £21.9 million for the January 21 draw and was not won. The 101 guaranteed prizes of £1 million each resulted in an expected value of 85% based on reported sales of 47.6 million tickets. The total expected value for the draw was 102%. The E groups won £371.50 in the January 21 draw.

The Euro Millions jackpot reached £185.5 million (C$312 million) for the October 15 draw and was won – one winning ticket sold in France. This was the largest ever Euro Millions jackpot. Since the jackpot was capped, the second place prize was much larger than average at £32 million (C$47 million).

Open Group
Group E9, 101 shares, £493.10

Lotto 649
Next possible group play – June 8 draw

The $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the May 21 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the May 25 draw. Sales of $12.7 million were 19% lower than average and 11% higher than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 22% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 42%. The jackpot and guaranteed prize were under funded from sales by $0.9 million, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $212.8 million.

The A groups won $368.40 and 153 free tickets in the February 26 Lotto 649
draw for a total value of $827.40. One ticket matched 4 numbers and won
$58.40.

Closed Groups
Group A42, 137 shares, $218
Group A41, 193 shares, $111
Group A40, 179 shares, $13

Mega Millions and Powerball
Next possible group play – June 15 draw

The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$84 million for the May 24 draw after 10 rolls.

The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$79 million for the May 25 draw after 11 rolls.

Group U27 plans to buy tickets whenever the Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is large enough for each share to win at least C$1 million after taxes.

The Powerball jackpot reached U$271.9 million for the April 27 draw after 30 rolls and was won – one winning ticket sold in Arizona. The jackpot reached position 30 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

The Mega Millions jackpot reached U$290.9 million for the January 28 draw after 27 rolls and was won – one winning ticket sold in California. The jackpot reached position 24 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

The Powerball jackpot reached U$450.2 million for the January 5 draw after 39 rolls and was won – two winning tickets sold in California and Wisconsin. The jackpot reached position 9 in the list of the largest US jackpots.
 
The Powerball jackpot reached U$496 million for the October 4 draw after 40 rolls and was won – one winning ticket sold in California. The jackpot reached position 5 in the list of the largest US jackpots. This was the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 40 times in a row.

Open Group
Group U27, 180 shares, $544