Mario's Lottery Groups
Biggest lottery pools and groups on the net
Updated August 18, 2019    Last membership email sent August 15, 2019
How it all works

Joining & payment options

Terms & Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions Recent transactions

Open Groups

Group E5
97 shares & $1,638

Group U25
169 shares & $1,669

Closed Groups

Group A20
102 shares & $484

Group A19
106 shares & $60

Group A18
111 shares & $33

Group A17
110 shares & $31

Group M12
120 shares & $630

Group M11
179 shares & $59

Group S48
73 shares & £488

Group S47
73 shares & £1,140

Group S46
73 shares & £637

Group S45
73 shares & £1,649

Group S44
74 shares & £1,045

Group S43
100 shares & £927

Group S42
100 shares & £946

Group S41
165 shares & £516

Group S40
64 shares & £266

Group S39
64 shares & £135

Group S37
66 shares & £539

Group S36
66 shares & £2,104

Group S35
66 shares & £688

Group S34
66 shares & £6

Group S33
66 shares & £560

Group S31
62 shares & £8

Group S30
62 shares & £423

Group S29
62 shares & £1,152

Group S28
62 shares & £1,442

Group S26
75 shares & £779

UK Lotto
The UK Lotto jackpot reached £12.7 million for the August 14 draw and was not won. The jackpot value rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The expected value was 109%.

The S groups won £14,816 and 861 free tickets for a total value of £16,538 (C$26,461). Six tickets matched four numbers and won £636 each.

The $20 million Lotto Max jackpot for the August 16 draw was not won and is a minimum $25 million for the next draw. Weekly sales of $37.7 million were 5% lower than average and 1% higher than the previous week. There was a 87% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 12% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 31%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.8 million.
The $9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the August 17 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $14.2 million were 14% lower than average and 14% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was low at 47%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.3 million, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $128.6 million.
Invitation to Join
You are invited to join one or more of Mario's Lottery Groups. There are no administration or hidden fees. There are no referral bonuses. Unlike most other online lottery groups, you do not get free tickets to encourage your friends to join. This is not a pyramid scheme. All monies collected are used to buy tickets. All prizes are either distributed to members or used to buy more tickets.

Next possible group play:

UK Lotto* draw
on September 4

Euro Millions* draw
on September 6

Lotto Max* draw
on September 13

Lotto 649* draw
September 14

Mega Millions* draw
on September 17

Click here to request more information or to get on the mailing list.

Mario's Lottery Groups is in the top 10 list of world wide lottery groups as rated by Lottery Syndicate World. It is only one of two syndicates in the list that does not charge fees; that is, it does not run as a commercial enterprise.

Participation in one or more lottery groups constitutes agreement to all the Terms and Conditions.


* Product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks such as Lotto 649, Lotto Max, Super 7, Mega Millions and Powerball are the property of their respective owners.

Mario's Lottery Groups is not affiliated with, or represents in any capacity, the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation, the five Canadian regional lottery corporations or any other lottery corporation. Tickets are purchased from an authorized retailer of lottery products and are not resold to group members. The tickets are held in trust as per the terms and conditions described on this website. Mario's Lottery Groups is a not-for-profit enterprise for the purpose of organizing lottery group play as promoted and encouraged by each of the five Canadian regional lottery corporations.

Anti Spam